Join me for a free Webinar to discover how to set up a proven cosmetic patient marketing plan.
This Week’s Question:
Last week, I presented timely concepts in the presentation:
“How to Run Your Practice Like a Business”.
During the registration process of that training, I opened it up to pre-questions you had so I could address them during the presentation.
Here’s a sampling of the flood of questions that came in from surgeons all over the US:
- How do I know what my practice is worth?
- Where can I find good staff and how do I train and motivate them?
- What’s a reasonable overhead % and what’s mine compared to my competitors?
- How much should I be spending on marketing for new patients and where should I be spending it?
- Should I add a nurse injector or NP? If so, how do I pay them?
While the questions varied, the majority of them kept leading to one main question you most wanted answered and that was….
How the heck do I set up a smooth-running practice with the right staff that supports me, and stay busy and profitable even though competition is all around me, so I know I am making progress and growing?