Do you have a predictable cosmetic patient plan? If not, read on!
This is a brand new predictable cosmetic patient plan that Reveals a Revolutionary Way to Generate More Revenues for Your Plastic Surgery Practice…without the Need for Expensive Marketing Agencies, Social Media Managers or Discounting Your Services.
So, in this blog post, you will discover how to increase your revenues, word-of-mouth referrals, reviews and social media reach.
Once you know how, this gives you an opportunity to DOMINATE your market because you’re firing on all cylinders…while your competitors continue to run from one shiny object to the next, burning through time and money and then complaining nothing works!
So, what’s your #1 priority as a plastic surgeon?
The answer is or should be to have a predictable cosmetic patient plan – an automatic system to attract a steady stream of cash-paying patients that is predictable and consistent.
There’s a saying in business, “Nothing else matters until a sale is made” and that’s true for every business.
That means, you don’t need leads.
You need patients who are willing and able to say yes to you and pay you for your services.
Isn’t that right?
So, what’s stopping you from having that peace of mind of consistent flow of patients (besides your lack of a predictable cosmetic patient plan)?
For one thing, the numerous advertising challenges facing you today as a plastic surgeon to include:
- You can re-design your website, AGAIN, but that alone, does NOT get traffic to your website because google changes the rules too often.
- If you “pay to play” using Google AdWords, in order to compete, you have to be willing to outspend your competitors which is a very costly game.
- You can try social media advertising, but Facebook owns Instagram and Limits you on what you can advertise due to the nature of your content.
And to make it even more challenging, the Current Trend in Facebook is
- Private communities and
- Tight-knit tribes
Which means it’s harder to pin down a target audience to get your ads in front of. And even if you do, consumers today are savvier then ever and tend to filter out advertising.
The point being, there’s a lot of NOISE in today’s marketplace and it takes a lot of time, money, effort and content to get attention.
That’s a lot going against you when it comes to attracting more patients to your practice, so I suggest getting very targeted and focused when setting up your predictable cosmetic patient plan because you can no longer afford to advertise all of your services to EVERYBODY since you’ll run out of time and money trying to be everywhere for everybody.
So, here’s what I would do: Map out a predictable cosmetic patient plan…
…Using this blueprint for patient attraction and conversion because it doesn’t matter how many leads you get if you can’t convert them into paid procedures.
So, when attempting to attract new cosmetic patients to your practice, here are the questions you want to ask so you focus on the right things:
- Which procedures are bringing you the most money?
- What are the demographics of the patients who want those procedures?
- Are those patients easy to find and market to?
The point being, you have to know your audience and your numbers to know who to target most effectively.
But it’s not all about new leads. That’s only half the battle.
The other half is about what happens to those leads?
It’s imperative you identify the gaps in your lead process that are hurting your revenues such as:
- Weak phone staff who can’t convert the callers to appointments
- Low conversion rates because your coordinator is not professionally trained to convert consultations
- Weak Patient experience
- Weak follow up and
- Poor Patient retention
You give yourself a huge raise when you fix these problem areas that are losing you money.
And here’s something else to keep in mind…
Customer Optimization is a Must in Today’s World
Due to the insane amount of competition and the increasing costs of advertising, smart plastic surgeons will continue to develop other marketing channels and shiny object gimmicks but the main lift in their revenues will come from customer optimization.
That means the smart surgeons invest to acquire new patients AND they invest in keeping them because Retention is the new Patient Attraction Strategy of today.
Increase a patient’s lifetime value so they return more often, spend more during their visit, refer their friends, give you a great review and share you on social media.
This is where all of your leverage is. You already spent a fortune to attract that patient to your practice and it costs you nothing to keep them, but reaps you huge rewards when you do.
Because most cosmetic patients are not “one and done”.
They didn’t stop wanting cosmetic services.
They just stopped wanting them from you because you are ignoring them.
Please remember, cosmetic patients have endless needs, especially as the relentless aging process continues.
Your cosmetic patients need your surgical AND non-surgical services now and a month from now and a year from now and so on.
And, contrary to popular belief, cosmetic patients really don’t like to doctor shop.
When they find someone they like – they stick with them.
ESPECIALLY if it’s someone who’s altering their physical appearance.
So, when you adopt the “Cosmetic Patients for Life” mentality, you gain leverage with those patients who already know, like and trust you.
You already spent a fortune attracting them to you.
Now just hang on to them AND they’ll be your unpaid sales ambassadors that:
- Bring you new patients who convert
- Write you 5-star reviews
- Share you on THEIR social media platforms
- Interact with you on YOUR social media platforms
- Agree to have their B/A photos used in your marketing and so on.
So, to pull all of this together – what’s the most effective way to advertise your cosmetic services to grow your practice?
The answer is to test and track your advertising channels to ensure you’re getting a good ROI, perfect your lead funnel so you convert more of these leads a
nd then turn these happy patients into your unpaid sales team.
And, it’s also about building up your social proof so new patients who are researching online, can see for themselves how much other cosmetic patients love you and their results.
It’s all about what others say about you because social proof and word of mouth referrals are:
- A critical part of building a cosmetic practice – always has been and always will be
- The most authentic way to get new patients
- The most effective way of advertising for free
So, when you have a system in place utilizing social media, email and word of mouth:
- You don’t have to do the work – your patients are doing it for you.
- All you have to do is continue to provide quality service and build relationships with your patients
- And give ADDED INCENTIVES to your patients to help you grow your practice organically in lots of different ways.
It’s a revolutionary Way to Generate More Revenues for Your Plastic Surgery Practice…without discounting your services or spending more on advertising.
The KiSS Club:
- Uses your current patients to do the work for you
- REWARDS your current patients for growing your practice
- Uses a trustworthy and personal source – your existing patients who already know, like and trust you
- Requires almost no work on your part and is
- Easy to implement and
- Automatically tracks your progress and generates monthly ROI reports
Because here’s the thing…
Cosmetic patients are busy and not thinking about your marketing plan so The KiSS Club includes a full done-for-you marketing plan that keeps you top-of-mind and encourages your patients to spread the word in lots of different ways, and, in return, they are rewarded with KISSES.
Every KISS they earn is a dollar towards free non-surgical treatments and it’s simple and fun for patients to follow and easy for staff to track.
So, here’s how it works:
When your patient is checking out for the day, your staff adds KiSSes to their account. So if they spent $400 on non-surgical services that day, they get 400 KiSSes and their goal is to reach tiers for free services. For example:
1,000 Kisses = Free Botox
3,000 Kisses = Free filler
5,000 Kisses = Free laser treatment
By the way, the profit on that for you is minimally 750% so these are not lost leaders and you are NOT losing money. You are investing in a healthy profit margin.
Your patients also GET to tier 1 automatically with 1K kiSSes when they:
Write a review, refer a friend, approve use of before/after photos and complete surgery (that’s optional).
They can even get extra KiSSes when they like and share you on social media and that’s another way to attract new cosmetic patients to your practice.
If you’re wondering does this really work, the answer is yes.
Here are actual monthly progress report highlights of just 2 of our KiSS clients:
Case Study #1
- Had a 30% email open rate
- 120 new sign ups
- 12 referrals
- 27 reviews
- 28 FB Likes
- 32 IG likes
- 38 reached the $3K tier
- 6 reached the $5K tier
Their redemptions = $4,530
Their revenues = $91K
For a monthly ROI of 200%
Case Study #2
- Had a 25% email open rate
- 22 new sign ups
- 6 referrals
- 4 reviews
- 20 FB Likes
- 22 IG likes
- 31 reached the $3K tier
- 9 reached the $5K tier
Their redemptions = $2,440
Their revenues = $85K
For a monthly ROI of 3484%
I hope you’re seeing all the ways The KiSS Club grows your practice on autopilot.
So, here’s exactly what you get if you qualify and become a KiSS Club Partner…
A complete “Done-for-You” marketing solution that generates patients and revenues for your practice on autopilot.
Because we all know loyalty programs usually fail because nobody markets them, so they fizzle out.
That’s not the case here because we do all the marketing for you using email, signage, social media and texting is optional.
Here’s exactly what’s included:
- (2) Monthly emails personalized for each of your patients for a better open rate
- Social media toolkits every week to include posts that are already written and designed with copy done-for-you
- Customized landing page to capture new KiSS members who visit your website
- Referral and review stimulators
- In-house signage to keep your patients excited to participate
- Call & Click tracking of all your results
- Staff scripting to help convert more patients
- Monthly practice-building KiSS newsletter and
- Monthly progress reports so you see the results of your investment
That alone has a total value of $15,750 but it comes free when we partner.
But there’s more…
When you schedule a call with me and we determine you have what it takes to succeed with the KiSS Rewards Club, I will include the customized platform setup, ongoing support and staff training all for only $1. (regularly $2497)
And, during your $1 Set Up, while we’re busy setting up your platform, I am including Free Access to my popular online training center called More Patients Academy. (That’s an additional value of $1997).
You’ll have Free and Immediate access to this “Cosmetic Practice in a Box” resource full of 16 practice-growth modules you and your staff can learn from.
The strategies you learn are worth tens of thousands of dollars per month and more than pay for the KiSS Rewards Club. Some of the topics include:
- How Your Staff Can Market You
- How to Position YOU as the BEST CHOICE
- How to Run Your Practice Like a Business
- How to Convert Consultations
- How to Turn Phone Calls Into Profits
- How to Follow Up After the Consult and a whole lot more….
And, here’s something else you’ll love. The KiSS Rewards Club is guaranteed.
If for some odd reason, this KiSS Rewards Program doesn’t become your easiest, cheapest patient attraction, conversion and retention secret weapon within 60 days, you are under no obligation to continue it and you can cancel at any time.
Now, obviously we cannot keep offering this for only $1 for too long, so this offer stands for a very limited time.
Once we are close to our fulfillment capacity, we will have to revert back to our retail price of $2497 to set everything up.
So, this is your first and maybe only warning to take advantage of the $1 Set Up to get you set up after we talk to be sure you’re a good fit.
The surgeons who have implemented this KiSS system have already seen huge monthly ROIs.
This practice’s monthly progress report showed:
- Email open rate 14%
- New signups 54
- Calls 3
- Online Requests 3
- Word of mouth referrals 4
- Google reviews 8
- Tier $3K 18
- Tier $5K 6
- Facebook Likes/Shares 4
- Instagram Likes/Shares 32
- Revenues $128,000
- Redemptions $3,097
- Monthly ROI 4,133%
Just to RE-CAP what the KiSS Rewards Program does for you:
- You don’t have to discount your services anymore
- Easy for patients to follow and get excited about
- Your existing patients are already a trusted and reliable source to their friends and followers – who are potentially new patients
- You’re saving a lot on advertising dollars
- You’re using personal, direct advertising in a very targeted and focused way that’s more likely to cut through the noise
Now you might be saying to yourself, “I’m not sure I want to be giving stuff away for free.” And here is what I say to that…
I completely understand that you don’t want to give anything away for free. You’re running a business, after all so here’s the math:
In order to achieve a free area of Botox, your patient will need to first spend far more on your non-surgical treatments to reach that reward.
Or, they’ll need to give you a referral, review or social post…or something else that immediately benefits your bottom line!
And, remember, the minimum ROI on a free service is at least 750% so this is a profitable money-maker.
Also, you might be using other vendor rewards programs which is fine.
The KiSS Rewards Club works side-by-side with whatever setup you currently have, even if you provide vendor discounts or other special offers.
My intuitive system makes things easier, NOT harder. And, we’ll work with your staff to make sure everything is implemented efficiently, and without any headaches.
It’s so easy to use, the staff training takes 10 minutes or less!
If you have any other questions or concerns, I’m happy to address them when we talk since, we both want this to work for you.
Reward your existing patients with more services, and yourself with more revenues.
Please click to schedule a call with me and I look forward to speaking with you.