Sending newsletters to your existing cosmetic surgery patients is a fabulous way to get them to think of you first when they’re ready for cosmetic enhancement. But only if you do it right. How do you ensure that your newsletter will make them act? How do you make sure it carries impact and influence?
In today’s competitive environment, it’s vital to keep in touch with your patients on a regular basis and a cosmetic surgery patient newsletter does that. It will help ensure your patients’ loyalty to you and keep them coming back more often. And, if interesting, it will spread the word about you when your patients mention something they read to their friends, family and co-workers.
So, what content do you send? Here are a few tips to start you off:
- -Give your cosmetic surgery patient newsletter a personality by adding your photo, your own friendly comments and writing as if you are talking to a patient one-on-one;
- -Provide useful and educational content to your aesthetic patients: cosmetic surgery trends and news and anything else they may hear about through the media;
- -Add graphics whenever and wherever you can since they will increase the interest of the reader and how proof to what you are telling your patients;
- -Add a few testimonials of your patients who have undergone cosmetic procedures so they can relay their own first-hand experience to your other patients;
- -Have a contest and give away a prize in each issue and then spotlight the winner (you must have his/her agreement for that);
- -Leverage other experts’ content if you need more content and then be sure they also send the newsletter to their own database;
- -Include very special promotions that have tight deadlines
For sure we don’t try to teach you all since there are entire books about it and there are also marketing professionals who can make your cosmetic surgery patient newsletters work for you without the hassle and headaches.
For more Free tips and videos, visit: Free Videos and Free Articles . Catherine Maley, MBA is Author of Your Aesthetic Practice/What Your Patients Are Saying and her firm offers everything you need to succeed in aesthetic medicine. You can call Catherine at (877) 339-8833 or email her at info@CosmeticImageMarketing.com.
She is a business/marketing consultant to plastic surgeons. She speaks at medical conferences all over the world on cash practice building and trains staff to be converting rock stars.