In order to get your fair share of the cosmetic rejuvenation revenues, here are the top ways to attract more plastic surgery patients in 2020. But as you will see, it takes more than just plastic surgery leads to grow your practice.
Get more plastic surgery patient leads in 2020
Of course, new leads are the lifeblood of your plastic surgery practice but where are they coming from?
Are you counting on free organic search for new patients to find you? If so, you may be disappointed since organic SEO is no longer the “go to” search rankings strategy.
It’s not so easy to get ranked organically because there’s a good chance The Aesthetic Society and American Society of Plastic Surgeons websites will rank over you because they are considered authority sites and you can’t compete with this as a solo practitioner in one city.
So maybe you’re putting a lot of money into Pay Per Click Ads but losing to your competitors who are willing to outbid you. Google Adwords is an expensive game to play because you are attempting to grab the attention of the 3% of those who click on those ads are ready to move forward. The other 97% are still in research mode.
The secret to advertising is to go where others are not so you have a better chance of grabbing the attention of would-be patients.
This year, the emphasis is on social media and the strategy is focused on lead generation versus lead fulfillment. So, rather than spend a fortune on google adwords to go after the 3% who are ready, you use social media ad campaigns to go after the 30% of the market who COULD be ready.
But once you you get those plastic surgery leads, then what?
Here are more top ways to attract more plastic surgery patients in 2020: