If you want a steady stream of cash-paying cosmetic patients filling up your schedule in 2020, this
cosmetic patient attraction plan is for you.
So many plastic surgeons complain to me they are spending more than ever on advertising; yet, nothing
they are doing is working like they want it to.
Here’s what plastic surgeons say about their marketing efforts:
- The inconsistent revenues of good and bad months are stressing them out.
- Social media is confusing and time-consuming, and they don’t know for sure if it’s worth the time
and effort they are putting in OR they outsource the social media efforts and have no idea if they’re getting a good return.
- They are spending a fortune on Google Adwords but their staff complains they are bad quality leads
so they don’t bother following up.
- Their conversion rates have dropped and they don’t know why.
- Their staff is not representing them professionally and on and on.
If any of this sounds familiar, I have a solution that gives you clarity about what’s going on and how you
can adapt to win.
So, here’s what you will discover:
• How the right advertising efforts attract your “preferred” patients who care more about your skills and expertise than saving a buck.
• How to use social media strategically so you KNOW you’re getting results.
• How to pre-frame YOU as the best choice over your competitors.
• How to convert more leads to appointments and consultations to paid procedures.
• How to follow up on leads that don’t convert right away.
This will show you how to get your phones ringing with patient leads wanting your skill and expertise.
And isn’t that what you ultimately want?
More leads, more inquiries, more conversions, more money and more growth?
Plastic Surgery Industry Update
Obviously, the insane amount of competition is the big change, but so is the introduction of non-surgical treatments that can be performed by RNs, PAs, NPAs, med spas, laser techs and even aestheticians.
With so much choice empowering consumers to make decisions, prospective cosmetic patients are gaining complete control over the decision-making process.
What do I mean by that?
Well, patients are comparison-shopping like never before thanks to the Internet.
They’re taking a lot of time to research and evaluate their surgical and non-surgical options.
That means attracting new cosmetic patients online has become a big expensive and confusing challenge
for surgeons like yourself.
This plan will show you how to transform your patient lead generation plan from:
A lack of leads with poor conversion rates to…
…a constant stream of new patients hungry for your services.
This gives you an opportunity to DOMINATE your market because you will be firing on all cylinders……while your competitors continue to run from one shiny object to the next, burning through
time and money and then complaining nothing works!
A smarter approach is to map out a proven patient attraction plan that you know works and then identify
the ‘Practice Gaps’ that MOST hurt your bottom line so you can turn them into Money-Making Profit
I’m actually going to show you how to get up to a 5,278% PROVEN ROI from your efforts without…
– Wasting time redesigning your website (again)
– Spending more on organic search to get ranked; or
– Hiring more staff
Just imagine… The peace of mind you’ll have once you’re able to identify the new patient lead strategies as
well as practice gaps keeping you from….
MORE Patients | MORE Procedures | MORE Revenues